Join Us For…
“How To Use Other People’s Money to Fund Your RE Deals!”
with World-Class Attorney KIM LISA TAYLOR
Are you ready to break into real estate investing – or to take your business to a whole new level?
Kim Lisa Taylor is flying out all the way from Florida to share her strategies with you in this very special, one-time presentation.
New and experienced investors welcome!
You will Learn…
- How To Use Other People’s Money to Fund Your RE Deals – Yes, you CAN do it with none of your own money
- What Are Securities Laws, And When Do They Apply? – If you don’t know this, you risk getting in serious trouble with the Securities & Exchange Commission
- The Exact Legal Entities and Documents You’ll Need To Get Started – Don’t waste time trying to figure this out on your own
- Why Developing Investor Relationships Is Crucial to Your Success – And where/how to meet the right people
- Why Your Current Structure Could Be Leaving Money on the Table – Experienced investors listen up!
- What the Heck Happened to the JOBS Act? – Plus, WHY it matters for your business
- And MUCH MORE
About the Speaker…
Kim Lisa Taylor is a CA & FL licensed Attorney and partner in the Securities law firm of Trowbridge & Taylor LLP. In just the past 2 years her firm has written 50 private placement offerings, helping real estate investors and others raise over $135,000,000 from private investors.
Kim and her law partner, Gene Trowbridge, also teach real estate investors and entrepreneurs how to structure private loans, partnerships, and syndications with private investors that work. She has been a featured speaker at numerous REIAs, radio programs, and for other top names in the real estate investing industry including Rich Dad Education, David Lindahl, Reggie Lal, and Robert Campbell, among others. For more information see www.SyndicationLawyers.com.
About this Meeting…
For Investors By Investors Meetings follow the same general format each month:
6:00-7:00 pm: Come early for NETWORKING
6:15-6:45 pm: All-New FAST START Program!
7:00-9:00 pm: MAIN MEETING (including market updates, live investor profiles, a one-hour speaker presentation, and much more)
9:00 pm – On: Stay after for MORE NETWORKING
Bring a friend (or three!) and join us for this month’s meeting on June 6th, featuring special guest speaker Kim Lisa Taylor.